This CNC machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking.
There are two types of bonded rubber bushes. Most of the cars use type A bush except VW Golf that uses A or B type. If you own VW Golf please check picture if you need A or B type insert.
– strongest billet 7075 aluminium
– CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy
– silver anodyzed
– fits in to oem bonded rubber bush
– reduces transmission movement during lunches and gear change
– helps to minimize wheel-hop and torque steer
– gearshifts are now more precise
– easy install
– one billet CNC aluminium insert
– grease for fitting
– 2014 – 2018 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / Golf R (Mk7 MQB)
It is an insert to OEM part:
– 5Q0198037C / 5Q0 198 037 C
Notice: When installing please use supplied grease for fitting and torque to 135 Nm