After long CAD development based on 3D scan of OEM subframe, tested with CAD FEA (Finite element method) and road going tests you can now buy brand new, rust free, subframe for front of your Audi B5 A4 S4 RS4.
Using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness and mass reduction. Additional the design enables better access to the car under body. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no modifications are necessary.
Some of the cars using the subframe are posted bellow.
– 8,5 kg, it is 7.5 kg (16lbs) saving over OEM subframe
– T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
– all components TIG welded
– delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
– solid mounts to the car body for increased stiffness and additional mass reduction
– can be used with OEM wishbones
– mounts to the OEM car body and no other modifications are needed to fit the subframe
What is included:
– front subframe painted black
– printed install instructions
– Audi A4 B5
– Audi S4 B5
– Audi RS4 B5
– Audi A6 C5 2.7t manual (will not work with V8 4.2L cars)
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
1200HP+ RS4 Limo from Hanover Hardcore Team
1300HP+ Audi S4 from TTD
1100HP+ Audi S4