KW Cubsport 2-way coilovers for Audi TT RS Coupe & Roadster with front top mounts.
It usually takes from 3 to 12 weeks from placing the order for the suspension set to have parts shipped to us. If you would like to get precise information regarding availability of this KW Suspension set please email us so we can check.
The KW Clubsport coilovers utilize the uncompromising transfer of technology from the world of motorsports to track day/street driving. The KW Clubsport coilovers combine KW’s high-end racing technology with maintenance-free KW OEM components and part certificate.
This will provide you the ideal product to take full potential of your sports car during track days, sports car driving clinics, enthusiast drives on Grand Prix circuits and on tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
The KW Clubsport coilovers provide the ability to adjust for different track surfaces, sharp turns and abrupt elevation changes. The KW Clubsport is in its home environment on the famous twists and turns of the 20.8 km long Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit.
The KW Clubsport 2-way provides the user numerous adjustment settings. This allows to user to dial the suspension setup to his/hers driving style and to adjust or match the tire/wheel setup of the vehicle.
Rebound and compression dampening is independently adjustable by hand via the integrated click adjusters. Adjustable top mounts are optional on certain applications.
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
The KW Suspention are always build to order. The lead time is usually 10 to 15 work days + shipping.
– independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
– stainless steel technology “inox-line”
– continuous lowering
– tested adjustment range
– high-quality components for a long-term durability
– adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
– adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
– unique, independent damping force adjustment
– optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
– Lowering is 0-25 mm on the Front and 0-20 mm on the Rear
– Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
– Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels.
– Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 55mm on the front axle