KW Cubsport 3-way coilovers for Audi RS3 8V and 8VFL with front top mounts.
The KW Clubsport coilovers utilize the uncompromising transfer of technology from the world of motorsports to track day/street driving. The KW Clubsport coilovers combine KW’s high-end racing technology with maintenance-free KW OEM components and part certificate.
This will provide you the ideal product to take full potential of your sports car during track days, sports car driving clinics, enthusiast drives on Grand Prix circuits and on tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
The KW Clubsport coilovers provide the ability to adjust for different track surfaces, sharp turns and abrupt elevation changes. The KW Clubsport is in its home environment on the famous twists and turns of the 20.8 km long Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit.
The KW Clubsport 3-way (with separate reservoir) provides the user numerous adjustment settings. This allows to user to dial the suspension setup to his/hers driving style and to adjust or match the tire/wheel setup of the vehicle.
Rebound and compression dampening is independently adjustable by hand via the integrated click adjusters. Adjustable top mounts are optional on certain applications.
By hand, you can vary the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks at the purple adjustment wheel. The gold adjustment wheel allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjust is provided with 16 adjustable clicks providing a noticeable change the rebound adjustment setting. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
The KW Suspention are always build to order. The lead time is usually 10 to 15 work days + shipping.
– 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
– adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
– continuous lowering
– tested adjustment range
– high-quality components for long-term durability
– independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
– Lowering is 10-35 mm on the Front and 10-35 mm on the Rear
– Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
– Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels.