Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII-IX Front Tubular Wishbones
The kit consists of all the parts visible on the pictures:
– Front light weight tubular wishbones (left + right)
– Two adjustable pins for uprighs
– Four M20 rod ends same as used by Rally Art. They are made in Europe not in China.
– Four M20 half size screw locking nuts
– Four spacer sleeves for assemble of the rod ends in the front subframe
– Two M20 teflon lined spherical plain bearings vibration/resonance resistant
– Comes preassembled ready for fitment in the car
– Pin is tilted to allow more suspension travel
– Allow increased caster and camber adjustment
– Can be used with standard front subframe
– Greater strength over OEM wishbones
– Full 3D CAD designed
– FEA Tested and additional reinforcement to the original design was made
– Manufactured from T45 tubing and S355 steel
– All pins made from C45 and Galvanized Silver
– Tig Welded
OEM wishbone weight is 3.10 kg. Our wishbones are 2.95 kg but provide much more rigidity.
Wishbones are powder painted in black as standard. Other color options available at no extra cost at customer request.