When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason we have come up with inserts for wheel bearing housing and rear lower wishbone that the spring sits on. Our inserts use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black and silver
– M18 and M16 uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– four inserts (this is a kit for one car)
– printed install instructions
Not for FWD cars with metal rear wheel bearing housing.
Used in AWD cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2005 – 2013 Audi S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Golf R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVI)
– 1K0505553A / 1K0 505 553A
– 1K0505311AB / 1K0 505 311AB – inner bush
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.