KW V1 Coilovers for Audi S2; (89Q) Coupe Quattro. This product is generally listed by Axle Weight / Axle Load. This information can be found on your VIN plate. This version is for axle load up to 951-1100 kg.
It usually takes from 3 to 12 weeks from placing the order for the suspension set to have parts shipped to us. If you would like to get precise information regarding availability of this KW Suspension set please email us so we can check.
Sporty handling combined with outstanding looks. With factory pre-configured damping.
With the KW coilover Variant 1 you can achieve maximum lowering in the TÜV-tested adjustment range. Depending on vehicle model this varies between 30 to 60 mm. Even after years you can adjust the height quickly and easily due to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite collar. Lowering at the front axle is made using our one piece composite height adjuster, on the rear axle this is the same unless the car has a seperate spring and shock absorber. The supplied rear height adjuster sits either above or below the rear spring.
KW coilover Variant 1 “inox-line” satisfies the sporty driver with its harmonic basic setup. KW engineers developed for each vehicle a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. In the end, you don’t buy any coilover, but a KW coilover which has been developed specifically for your Audi S2. KW as a manufacturer uses only its own resources, high quality components and the same damper technology as high-volume manufacturers. With the KW coilovers Variant 1 “inox-line”, rolling motions of the body will be reduced during compression and you benefit from genuine directness and sportier handling while driving.
The KW Suspention are always build to order. The lead time is usually 10 to 15 work days + shipping.
– Optimally pre-adjusted
– Sporty and comfortable dampening technology
– Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
– Individually height adjustable
– TÜV-tested adjustment range
– Ready to install complete solution
– High quality components for a long durability
– Complete documentation for easy handling
– TUV Approved Lowering is 30-60 mm on the Front and 30-60 mm on the Rear
– Front Axle Load = 951-1100 kg
– Rear Axle Load = 951-1100 kg
– Suitable for 3B and ABY engines
– Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
– To identify the suspension struts, measure the diameter of the strut mounting screw at the steering knuckle. Screw diameter either M12 or M14 (please specify when ordering).