When there is a gear change your engine does not generate power for a short moment. During this time the engine looses and after power is applied again it has to move and tight again to transfer power to the wheels. This is waste of time when shifting gears on the track or during drag racing. We also have seen factory dogbone bent or brake when the car was using launch control.
For that reason we have come up with solid dogbone mount.
– lighter than stock part
– reduces engine movement under load
– no rubber, you get faster engine torque transfer to the wheels
– stronger then OEM part, will not brake or bent
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black
– M12 Fluro uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
– 10.9 grade bolts
What is included:
– billet aluminium dogbone mount
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets) with gearbox :
Audi TT TTS 8J
Audi A3 S3 8P
VW Golf Mk5 inc R32
VW Golf Mk6 inc. R20
Note: Installation of this solid dogbone kit will introduce some minor NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.