MQB (Audi TT, A3, VW Golf 7, 8) full suspension kit.
The kit consists of:
– Front Light Weight Tubular Subframe.
– Rear Light weight Tubular Subframe.
– Adjustable tubular front race wishbones with modified kinematics.
– Spherical adjustable MQB Rear Trailing Arm Kit.
– Rear fully adjustable control arms uniball.
– Adjustable rear toe links metal rod ends.
– Rear spring sitting wishbone and wheel bearing housing inserts.
For details use pictures above to check individual items for full product description.
– Mountings to the chassis using are on standard attachment points.
– Full 3D CAD designed.
– FEA Tested and additional reinforcement to the original design was made.
– Manufactured fully from T45 tubing and S355 steel to the ultimate strength.
– Tig Welded.
– Motorsport quality Rod Ends
Used in MQB platform cars (Type numbers in brackets):
Audi A3 Mk2 (8V & 8VFL 2012+)
Audi TT (8S 2014+)
Seat Leon 5F
VW Golf Mk7 Mk8 (2012+)
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Installation of this product will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop that would know what are doing.