Here is our front lightweight tubular subframe for Toyota GR Yaris.
- Additional (revised) suspension mounting points (wishbones, steering rack, anti-roll bar) for improved suspension kinematics for lowered cars with racing purpose.
- One mounting subframe position eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for subframe locking kit / deadset collar kit (weight savings).
- Increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance. No need for additional lower bar/member brace (weight savings).
- Better access to car underbody.
- Lighter than factory subframe by 7 kg. OEM is 17,75 kg. Our subframe is 10,75 kg.
- Made from T45 super strong piping.
- Compatible with both OEM and Verkline wishbones
What is included:
- Delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
- Set of bushings for modifying kinematics (wishbones, steering rack, anti-roll bar)
- Set of mounting bolts.
- Custom air duct
- Printed install instructions (8 pages).
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Notice: If you want to use modified suspension mounting points that are available on our subframe, you need to also use Verkline front lower wishbones – WAS-611 OEM wishbones won’t work there. For standard OEM pickup points on our subframe it is possible to use OEM wishbones.
Notice2: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.