Here is sneak peak of VERKLINE new rear lightweight tubular subframe for Toyota GR Yaris.
Delivery in January 2022.
- Additional (revised) suspension mounting points for improved suspension kinematics for lowered cars with racing or track purpose
- Bump steer adjustability
- One mounting subframe position eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for subframe locking kit / deadset collar kit (weight savings)
- Increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance. No need for additional lower bar/member brace (weight savings)
- Better access to car underbody
- Lighter than OEM by 6 kg.
- Compatible with both OEM and Verkline wishbones
- Made from T45 super strong piping.
- Delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
What is included:
- One rear subframe powder coated black with lower brace
- Set of adjustment shims for kinematics adjustment
- One black polyurethane mount for the rear differential
- Set of mounting bolts.
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Notice: If you want to use additional suspension mounting points you need to use also Verkline wishbones – WAS-621 and WAS-622. OEM wishbones won’t work there. For standard pickup points OEM wishbones can be used.
Notice 2: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.