Setting the suspension geometry of a car always starts from the rear axle and it mainly depends on it how the car drives. VERKLINE rear subframe billet aluminum inserts are designed to eliminate movement of the factory rear subframe and to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering. They also improve stiffness of rear chassis, the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential. These billet aluminum parts will not wear over time and offer long lasting performance improvement.
– 8 pieces of aluminium bushings
– it is full replacement set for the car’s rear subframe bushings
– strongest billet 7075 aluminum
– CNC machined from a single billet of aluminum alloy
– silver anodized
– helps maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering
– eliminate rear subframe movement during lunches, cornering and gear change
2013 – 2018 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V & 8VFL – MQB)
2015 – 2018 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8S MKIII – MQB)
2015 – 2018 Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
2014 – 2018 Audi Q3 / RSQ3
2013 – Now Volkswagen Golf R GTI 4Motion (Mk7 – MQB + Mk8)
2017 – 2018 Leon Cupra 300 ST (4×4)
Bushings are precisely cut on CNC machine with very high tolerance (0.10 mm) but the Audi subframes have over years become floppy and loose its shape and size. Thus oem bushes must be accurately removed and some additional grinding maybe required.
Replaces OEM part nr: